Tuesday 8 February 2011

What makes a good photo?

What makes a good photo? After experimenting on taking photos for our preliminary project, when sorting through them, I was able to pick and choose which photos were the best. It is obvious at first what makes a good photo, but there are some other details which I had to take into consideration.

Good Photo:

The first image was one of my best photos, just because of the sheer quality of the image. It is focused and there is perfect lighting. The image isnt too busy, making it more likely to catch the attention of the reader.

Bad Photo:

The second image was my worst photos. There was dark lighting and it was the wrong location and shot distance. The location could have worked if the picture had been taken closer to the model. However, I did take several other photos in thee same location and they came out fairly well. Sometimes you just don't capture it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment